Here’s a shortlist of everything you need to do DAM right and get up and running in no time! This guide will help you answer the question “What is DAM?” for the right people, craft the scope of a DAM project, and provide a framework for you to begin work now, before you’ve even signed on with a DAM software. Consider this your “cheat sheet” for everything from DAM strategy to launch and adoption in your company! These resources are designed for you to begin building your DAM initiative on your own, eliminating unnecessary confusion and resistance.
Download the toolkit and find:
1. Hiring Toolkit
2. Survey Toolkit
3. What to Expect Presentation
4. DAM for Dummies Book
5. DAM Strategic Planning Slide deck
6. Preparing for a Bynder DAM Implementation
7. Asset Appraisal Questionnaire
8. Asset Appraisal Tracking Sheet
9. Record Retention Schedules
10. Guide to DAM implementation process
11. Ten Tips for User Adoption
12. Launch Best Practice
13. Create a metadata schema in 5 easy steps
14. Introduction to Permissions
15. Taxonomy Best Practices
16. Your DAM Lifeline - send us a chat at the bottom right of this or any Bynder.com page with "talk to a DAM expert" and we'll connect you with one!
Author: Emily Kolvitz
Emily is a DAM consultant, marketer and digital asset manager for Bynder, an award-winning digital asset management software that allows brands to easily create, find and use content, such as documents, graphics and videos.